Yesterday i helped a company to run a training session.
PLZ keep reading … it’s an interesting article
So i’ve written the process:
- Login to a juniper web (over ssl - self signed) page
- Through this site, download a vmware client
- Run the vmware client that opens a vmware web client instance
- Login to this virtual machine
- Open through this virtual machine a citrix xen virtual desktop
- Login to this virtual machine with DOMAIN credentials
- Open an Internet Explorer to read/run the training session
Most of the tasks are just written procedures that you have to read and some are java applications that you have to run and answer some questions.
So we have 3 different sets of passwords and 3 different technologies to run a java app for training and an IE page for reading some procedures.