Jun
21
2012
ebalaskas: Probability of using: vgcfgrestore…

identica.pngProbability of using: vgcfgrestore 0.01% Probability of loosing your sanity if you have not used vgcfgbackup: 99.99% # #

from Updates from ebalaskas on Identi.ca!